05 February 2012

4 days in
{the stats thus far}

I mentioned earlier that I didn't realize I would need more than a 23/26 day round.  The last time I had looked at the scale I was about 25lbs over what I would like to weigh, or so I thought.  After ordering I realized, much to my horror, that I was a whopping 46lbs over my ideal.  46?  Dude.  I mean, I knew I had gained some weight, but seriously?   ::sigh::

I should also add here that I'm not sure what my ideal should be.  I weighed 103 pre-babies, but I was barely 17 when I got married and I am now about to turn 32.  As I have been pregnant and/or nursing literally non-stop for the past 14 years until now I really have no idea what to expect from my body, but I highly doubt that a 17 year old, no baby body is realistic.  So my amazingly awesome ideal is 110, for my bone structure it's not out of the question, but I just don't know.  We'll find out.

So.  Starting weight, pre-load was about 147ish.
Starting weight after loading, VeryLowCalorieDay (VLCD) day 1 was 149.8

VLCD2 - 150.1.....what???
After moving the scale back to the original spot it read 148.7
I got that consistently a few times (whew!) so  -1.2lbs  Yay!
I had a mild headache all day on day 2.  I'm assuming it was some kind of detox.
I wasn't hungry but taking my daughter to her friend's I passed all the places where I'd normally probably stop and get a snack and it was a little overwhelming.  But a good part of my motivation in this diet is to change my eating habits, get rid of cravings, and learn to eat healthier overall, so it's good.  But it definitely takes some adjusting to.  I am learning that planning is absolutely crucial.  I cannot imagine trying to pull this off if I had a job outside the home.  I know plenty of people do it but I am super glad to be able to be at home while I'm figuring it out.

VLCD3 -1.6
That was grocery shopping day.  You know, the one I mentioned about being the day before the Super Bowl.  Costco was samples on steroids.  I was trying to figure out how much of the grocery shopping I may be able to put off on my husband these next few weeks.  :)   And taking my oldest daughter to get a burrito at Blue Coast....::groan::.......

VLCD4 -1.7
Mild headache this afternoon.  Today I refused my sweet husband's offer to go home after church and sucked it up and said the family could eat out as we often do after church.  I had brought the {Baked Caramel Toffee Apples} with me, so even though I would have loved to have eaten Zaxby's it was okay.  I also brought my stevia to put in some unsweet tea.  And a melba toast with garlic salt on it....thrilling isn't it!

Total lost so far is 4.4lbs.
Okay dokey, I'll take that.
Good thing, too.  This diet is depressing at times.

Just keeping it real, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people. I'm a SAHM, you know. :)