05 February 2012

Asian-Inspired Steak & Cabbage
{Phase 2}



{Braggs Liquid Aminos.}
Obviously not on The List but from my relentless forum and yahoo group reading seem to be okay.
I used it last night and was down 1.7lbs so I'm cautiously optimistic.

________________________________________

100g or 3.5oz steak.
I left mine whole because I like it medium and was afraid if I tried a stir fry thing that it might get over done.

Shredded cabbage

________________________________________

Put enough water in a small skillet to cover the bottom.  Add a squirt of {Bragg's Liquid Aminos.}
Just a squirt.  It's strong stuff.

Cook steak, watching the water/amino liquid level carefully to aviod burning.
Add more water and aminos if needed.
Add cabbage and cook until steak is desired done-ness.
(Is done-ness even a word??)

Close your eyes and pretend you are eating hibachi.

Hibachi?  Did someone say hibachi??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people. I'm a SAHM, you know. :)