07 February 2012

feeling smaller in my skin
{day 6 stats}

Being on the hcg diet is great for being motivated to get out of bed in the morning.  My youngest still doesn't really sleep through the night and even though I'm up with her once or twice I'm still eager to hop out of bed and see what the scale says.

I may or may not weigh myself during the night when I am up with her.
I mean, no one sees me, do they?  So it must not be happening.
Me, OCD?  Never.

I have noticed when I'm up that I feel...smaller.  Truly.
It's not my mind playing tricks on me.
I can kind of tell.

It's nice when the scale confirms it and the clothing fits a bit better.
150 is a lot for my frame.
It's a tad heavier than in my profile picture.
Not terrible, but my face was increasingly puffy and I was becoming miserable in my clothes.  I was wearing my yoga pants and the same black shirt every.single.day because none of my clothes were fitting.  I was feeling frustrated and depressed about my weight all the time.  I became desperate.  Hence the hcg diet.

On the morning of vlcd/day 5 I was down to 143.7, a loss of 6.1 lbs
On the morning of vlcd/day 6 I was down another pound to 142.7
This is a total loss of 7.1lbs in 6 days including my loading weight.

Today my face is noticeably thinner and my clothes are fitting better.
Progress!
Yay, me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people. I'm a SAHM, you know. :)