05 February 2012

Grilled Tilapia
{Phase 2}

This one is pretty straightforward.

I used the {indoor, smokeless grill} I got,
and also used the {McCormick's Perfect Pinch Garlic & Herb Salt Free} seasoning that I am currently loving.
I used a good squeeze of lemon juice on both sides and grilled until just done.

I can't remember what vegetable I had.
Oh wait, yes I do.  It was the salsa-fail-turned-bruschetta-still-a-fail-but-tolerable day.
Yeah.

Back to the fish.
I will probably do this again and utilize the skillet method I've mentioned in a few of the chicken recipes to see if I can create a glaze to go with it.

Again, I need veggie inspiration and desperate help.
The whole no-mixing-vegetables rule is not really very much fun.
I wish Dr. Simeons had bothered to include some of the recipes they used at these clinics he ran.  I could resort to salads, I suppose, and use the glaze as a dressing of sorts.
Hmmm...there is an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people. I'm a SAHM, you know. :)