05 February 2012

Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream
{Phase 2}



I am totally serious.  This will be great for doing the hcg diet on Valentine's Day without cheating!

____________________________________

4oz frozen strawberries
1/4c. cold water
10-20 drops of Chocolate Stevia (I like the Sweet Leaf brand)
5 drops or so of English Toffee Stevia
1T milk if you haven't used it for the day.  Otherwise leave it out.

After discovering this I have intentionally kept my calorie count lower so I can have a larger serving of this in the evening.  It's so nice having something to look forward to.

You could easily use other flavored stevias to have more of a strawberry vanilla ice cream or a stronger english toffee ice cream.  
 ____________________________________

Combine all of it in a blender or food processor until the strawberries are well-pureed and wala!  Chocolate covered strawberry ice cream phase 2 hcg diet friendly.  
Believe it, people.


~Adapted from Reese Ramblings which has given me a lot of great ideas starting out. 
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, people. I'm a SAHM, you know. :)